About the cottages
“Villa Sakimori” with a sophisticated design in a quiet environment.
It is a detached cottage lined up around a flower field overlooking Hakata Bay.
You can spend a relaxing time in nature all year round with cherry blossoms and rape blossoms in spring and cosmos in autumn.
* All accommodation facilities are non-smoking. Please note that it is prohibited to use electronic cigarettes indoors.
* There is a private parking lot behind the restaurant guardian in the guest parking lot.
* Because it is a facility in abundant nature, insects may invade the room. Please note.
|Elementary school student||6,000 yen|
|A small child 3 years old or above||4,000 yen|
* The above prices do not include meal charges.
* From April 1, 2020, accommodation tax will be levied at the time of stay according to the ordinance.
Thank you for your understanding as it is required separately from the accommodation fee displayed in our garden.
The meal of “Villa Sakimori”
(Supper) Restaurant menu (Please contact us for the contents as the contents will change depending on the season)
BBQ at the BBQ house * BBQ at the villa is not possible
(Breakfast) Morning set meal at restaurant Sakimori.
It has become. Please contact us for prices and details.
Check-in / Check-out
The front desk will be a restaurant guardian. Since it is located in the park, you can enjoy the park slowly before check-in and after check-out.
* When using the Nishitetsu bus, the last bus for “Nokonoshima Island Park” will depart at 16:45.
* Please contact us in advance if the check-in time is after 17:30.
* Please note that we do not accept late check-out.
* Check-in and check-out times may change due to events.
Number of guests
One cottage can provide lodging for up to 6 guests.
Inside the room
free Wi-fi, air conditioner, bath / shower, washroom, toilet with washlet, open-air jacuzzi
Refrigerator, table, sofa bed x 1, semi-double bed x 2, kettle, tea cup, glass
Rinse-in shampoo, body soap
Indoor disposable slippers, bath towels, face towels, razors, toothbrush sets,
* Pajamas and yukata are not available.
NOT in the room
Rental (free rental)
Special offers for lodging guests
・Nokonoshima Camping Village and the beach can be used for half price one time (only in July and August)
The story of Noko kannon and goddess Once upon a time, there are two kannon1 statues made of stone in a village called Nokomura2. The one is called “Otoko Kannon Sama3 (hereinafter Mr.Kannon)” and the other is called “Onna Kannon Sama4 (hereinafter Ms.Kannon).” Both...
Nokonoshima Island Park hosted Kyushu's first so-called "legal wedding," in which newlyweds from abroad can register their marriage in a Japanese public office. During the wonderful ceremony vows were exchanged on a field of sunflowers in full bloom. May the married...